Friday, February 1, 2013

Good Run


For me, this is a great time!  I know a 12 minute 15 second mile for many may not be impressive.  However, for me, it is!  I've been working on some intervals while running at the gym.  It has kept the boredom down a little bit.  Also, the intervals allow me to visit with my friend every third minute!  That makes it significantly more fun!  

Also, another success for me today was at work.  See, there was a birthday cake for one of the girls.  I ate ONE piece.  After that, I didn't nibble or sneak anymore.  It was really good cake might I add.  I could have eaten the entire thing.  Instead, I just enjoyed the one piece I was given.  And oh boy was is awesome!

Then, I know, I know, at Wal-Mart I didn't buy any candy....and the 640 calorie box of Sugar Babies were ONLY $.99!

Oh, while I was running I saw all these deer.  I couldn't help but stop and take a picture of them.  What a successful day!

F

No comments:

Post a Comment