Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sick, Sick And More Sick

My weight loss and running have pretty much been on the back burner for the past few days.  At the rate we're going, I hope to be running before I go to Disney in two weeks.  Actually, with Raj home today, I plan on going for a run in just a little bit.  I need to get out.....badly.  Honestly, my entire body hurts from laying in bed so much this week.  However, I wouldn't trade my job with anyone in the world.  I love may babies wanting me and no one else....except Dad and MiMi!

My weight appears (since I don't actually stand on the scale long enough to see a real number) to be going down!  One of these days, I will just suck it up and actually stand on the scale long enough to see my weight.  Just not this day!

I'll post after I run!

No comments:

Post a Comment