Saturday, January 19, 2013

Beach Runs!

I am at the beach!  I have to say I'm a really lucky lady, and I know it!  I have to get in a 7 mile run tomorrow.  However because we are at the beach, it will be a nice, flat run!  Today, I ran 3.24 miles in 37 minutes!  For me, that's pretty good.  In addition to this run, made a quick stop by a shop and bought three bathing suits!  The pool here is heated, and the kids are BEGGING to go for a dip in the pool.  I forgot to bring their swimsuits from home, and JUST IN CASE I feel motivated I feel motivated to take them swimming tomorrow, we now can do!  You should have seen me running home carrying a bag in my hand.  I'm certain I looked a little odd.....

After  I ran, I took the girls on a bike ride to the park.  The had begged for me to take them on a ride earlier in the day, so I redeemed myself.  It was fun to watch the play and swing them though.  However, when we got back to the house and the girls realized Josh had gone with my mom and my sister to the beach, they were NOT happy.  Oh well.  I can't do it all.

I did splurge a little today.  Really, I did well minus the piece of divinity and the marshmallow/caramel bar I had tonight.  Adding up all of my calories, I don't think I had more 1400 calories, so I still okay!!  Sometimes being at the beach brings out the worst in my attempts at losing weight.  So far this trip hasn't been a complete failure!  Yay!  I don't have a picture of my watch from the run, but here are some cute pictures of the kids at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment