Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How Frustrating

Crap. Now it's two days in a row I haven't exercised.  It really hasn't been by choice either.  Yesterday I had an appointment at the MS center for a research study I'm a part of right now.  These appointments take hours.  Because of that, my entire morning until I picked the kids up from preschool was busy.  After school, the gym's childcare is closed until four o'clock.  Then, the girls had ballet, and Josh and I went to the grocery store.  I would have gone to the gym after dinner, but one of the girls from work has a sick child.  Because of that, I was on call all night last night.  I was exhausted when I got home, and I slept all day long.

This morning, I ate 12 donut holes worth 600 calories.  However, I was awake for 24 hours.  How do I count those calories?  I didn't eat poorly at the hospital though.  Does that count for anything?

Now, I'm about to go back to work for the night.  I really just want to exercise.  It's always harder to eat right when I don't exercise.  Oh please let me stay good for the night........

No comments:

Post a Comment