Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cooling Vest

My Multiple Sclerosis makes everything a little more of challenge for me sometimes.  This is especially true when I exercise.  You see, I have this lesion on my cervical spine that greatly affects my legs.  When I get hot, my legs, feet and everything to my waist tingle and go numb.  There's really only one way to help this issue.  For Christmas, my mom bought me a cooling vest from Arctic Heat. It helps me so much!  For the first time since I had the relapse affecting my c-spine, I'm exercising!  I missed exercising a lot, and I gained tons of weight.  Now I don't have an excuse to not exercise.  I feel like I'm getting in control.  I think I can do this....again!

Have I mentioned I'm training for the Disney Princess Half Marathon!  Yep!  I'm telling you!  I feel really empowered with the cooling vest!  I know I can do it!  It's going to be hard getting ready so soon, but I can do it.  Please pray for me.  I want my life back.  I want my weight to get under control.  I don't want my MS to control me as much as it has lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment