Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trying

So my sweet hubby came home from work sick today.  That kind of altered my plans for the afternoon.  I had really wanted to either take a Centergy class at the gym or go for a run.  Honestly, my knee is a little tender, so I really wanted to take the Centergy class.  I'm trying to broaden my horizons a little past running. Plus, my MS and spasticity really need the stretching and balance that comes from this.

Well, Raj slept all afternoon, and I would NEVER wake up someone who feels sick.  This is especially true when this sweet man often lets me sleep for hours after my call shifts.  So, I started searching for workout videos online.  First, I tried Netflix.  I am shocked and very disappointed they no longer stream workout videos.  Then, I thought about my Amazon Prime account.  They stream workout videos!  How awesome is that?!?!?  I tried streaming a free Denise Austin one.  However, something was up with m internet, and my laptop was being very temperamental.  Then, I tried using the computer attached to the television.  THen, Amazon said I couldn't stream it simultaneously.  Oh well.  I broke down and bought a workout video!

No complaints about the video minus every muscle that's screaming at me right now!  I did The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga and it was HARD.  Oh my it was hard.  Bob didn't allow any excuses for overweight people!  I was sweating big time.  At least I can do that video anytime I can't go to the gym or run.  I'm not giving up.  This is how I try..

No comments:

Post a Comment